Please use the below form to book the main hall for indoor soccer. Please note that all bookings are final, and if you require to cancel the slot, please contact Alice on 07526834948 48 hours prior or you will be liable for the costs.
Clonoe Community Centre Online Bookings – Terms and Conditions
- Clonoe Community Centre reserves the right to cancel a booking at any time. Reasonable notice of a cancellation (where possible) will be given.
- Clonoe Community Centre reserves the right to prohibit the use of its facilities at any time.
- Payment for each booking must be made in advance or on the day of the event before the facility is used.
- Notification must be made in writing if an existing booking timeslot is to be cancelled.
- Clonoe Community Centre cannot guarantee that all requests for block bookings will be accommodated due to demand.
- The use of photographic equipment of any kind including digital imaging mobile phones is strictly prohibited. Any person wishing to use such equipment in any area of the Centre must have prior authorisation.
- This is a No Smoking Community Centre.
- No Food is allowed in the Sports Hall or on the 3G/MUGA.
- Please ensure that all facilities are paid for prior to the booking.
- Under 12s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Non-attendance without notification for 2 weeks cancels the existing booking.
- Bookings cancelled within 48 hours do not incur a cancellation fee. Bookings cancelled within 48 hours incur a £30 cancellation fee.
For any cancellations, please contact Alice on 07526834948 as soon as possible.